Trading and investing in different ventures encourage when you see someone earning huge profits, but there are losses too and those can’t be ignored. Cryptocurrency has been the buzzing term in the trading world due to its multi-fold growth, leading to unexpected high returns. There are various types of cryptocurrencies available today, including Bitcoin (BTC), Ripple (XRP), Ethereum (ETH), and Litecoin (LTC). A number of exchanges available online make all the process decentralized, adding more security to your investment.
Various trading platforms available offer investors with suggestions on what to buy based on an analysis of the global markets. But, the real catch is not what to buy, but when to buy or close shorts?
Generally, it is impossible for anyone to predict the exact accurate future for any investment and cryptocurrencies are even more unpredictable. Still, every investor has a different opinion on the right time to invest in these trading platforms.
If you are also planning to dedicate some of your earnings to gain the multifold advantages, you should know what points to consider before you reach out to buy BTC. A common norm among new traders in the Cryptocurrency space is to buy some coins and sell them when the price goes up. But this could put you into more loss than profit if you haven’t done any technical analysis.
- Avoid getting stuck in an upflow trend, especially if the coin has made higher than 100% moves. Though you have a chance of gaining substantial profit following the rise, but the chances of a near-future retracement are quite high, and could lead you to a huge loss.
- Following the above point doesn’t mean that you should start buying in a downtrend. For instance, if the bitcoin price is falling, you should wait for the negative trend to break, and make an investment when the coin starts making an upward move again.
- Keep a watch on some strong coins that have a good ecosystem or some tokens with a good utility. When the coin starts bouncing within a small range, it should be your entry point. Make a purchase and be patient until the currency breaks the range to move higher.
- Also, consider adding some coins with a stable growth pattern in your portfolio to avoid any high risk of loss due to instant fall.
- Trade market fluctuations across different time zones create confusion among investors. Thus, a continuous check on the movements is required to understand the flow and invest when the market is displaying a positive sentiment.
- The choice of platform is also essential as the one that provides assurance of stopping higher losses along with guides & suggestions to invest wisely can help you make profits.
Ctrust.Fund – Innovative Cryptocurrency Investment Platform
Ctrust.fund is a new, but adventurous and profitable platform to invest in the Cryptocurrency market. A popular feature of this platform is that it provides no limit for the investment period option. Investors can sell C.trust token to get their invested amount along with the profit anytime. As stated earlier, precise future prediction of a virtual currency is quite difficult, but platforms like this use predictable strategies to pick up the ones with high chances of delivering positive returns. Approximate calculation of asset values along with the circulation of tokens by various platforms helps investors buy, sell, and even close shorts at the right time to make profits, and then invest again when the market indicates an uptrend.