- Garlic is a hot spice that pacifies Kapha and Vata but increases Pitta Dosha
- As an Aphrodisiac drug, it improves vigor
- Increases sperm count and ovarian function
- Gives relief from worm infestation
- Garlic being hot in nature, as a result, increases appetite and improves digestive fire
- Reduces cholesterol deposition in blood vessels as a result improves blood circulation
- Manages pain in joints
- Garlic has an antiviral property, as a result, reduces the frequency of common cold
- Stimulates the liver, as a result, increases bile production
- Worm infestation
- Decreased sperm count and Dysmenorrhoea.
- 1–2 Garlic capsule, once or twice daily, or as directed by your health practitioner.
- Please consult with your health care practitioner prior to the use of this product if you are pregnant or nursing, taking medications, or have a medical condition. Keep out of the reach of children
- Hardening of the arteries (atherosclerosis)
- High levels of cholesterol or other fats (lipids) in the blood (hyperlipidemia)
- High blood pressure
- Prostate cancer
- Preventing tick bites
- Treating ringworm and jock itch
- Athlete’s foot (Tinea pedis)
Serving size: 1-2 capsules
Servings per container: 60
This item contains no animal products and is suitable for vegetarians.