Karela capsules for regulating metabolism. Reduces blood sugar levels. Provide relief from Indigestion problems Free from pesticides and heavy metals. Net Quantity: 60 capsules
- Rasa (taste): bitter, pungent
- Virya (action): heating
- Vipaka (post-digestive effect): pungent
- Doshas (constitutions): Balancing for all doshas
- Significant herb in Ayurveda due to its various health benefits
- Despite being bitter it is a very commonly cooked vegetable in Indian cuisine.
- Contains a wide range of nutrients like Magnesium, Calcium, Iron, Potassium, and Vit C.
- A good source of dietary fiber.
- Has Anti-inflammatory, Anti-fungal, Anti-microbial, Anti-allergic, Antihelminthic, Hypoglycemic, Hypolipidemic, and Expectorant properties as a result helpful in many infections.
1-2 Karela capsules, once or twice daily, or as directed by your health practitioner.
Please consult with your health care practitioner prior to the use of this product if you are pregnant or nursing, taking medications, or have a medical condition. Keep out of the reach of children
- Karela capsules increase the uptake of blood glucose, as a result, maintains blood sugar levels
- Helps in fighting with obesity
- Good anti-oxidant, as a result, prevents premature skin aging and diminishes wrinkles
- It is a powerful blood purifier as a result maintains the luster of skin and hair
- Boosts the functioning of the liver and gall bladder as a result help in increasing metabolism
- Being hypolipidemic it controls the blood cholesterol and hence decreases the risk of heart attacks
- Karela being a dietary fiber as a result keeps the digestive tract clean by helping in the expulsion of intestinal worms
SUPPLEMENT FACTS :
- Serving size: 1 Karela Capsule/serving
- Servings per container: 60 tablets
- Each 500 mg Karela tablet contains Rt (1:5)
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.