- Kali Jiri : Reduce itching and skin irritation, helps to repair the damaged cells rejuvenates the whole body.
- Kutki : It has been shown to protect, de-congest and detoxify, support healthy external skin.
- Indian Berberry : It is a recommended a supplement for curing itching.
- Babchi : It have anti fungal and antibacterial properties and promotes natural color complexion and also helps normalize individual skin pigmentation.
- Neem leaves : Used in the treatment of Vata disorders or neuro muscular pains. purify the blood.
- Pitpapra : its cures burning sensation and skin disorder
It have Antibacterial, antifungal, and anti-inflammatory properties, Tulsi benefits the skin by preventing blackheads, acne, and relieves skin infections.
It is an anti-inflammatory, antimicrobial, and antioxidant. it is effective for treating skin conditions like acne, eczema, and psoriasis.
It is rich in vitamin C and substances found to have antioxidant and anti-inflammatory effects. very useful in fighting with skin allergy.
It is rich in amino and fatty acids, beta carotene, and phytonutrients, all things great at calming inflammation, speed wound healing, stimulate new cell growth, build collagen, and improve circulation.
Indian Madder, it is used in cooling and purifying the blood, and dissolving impediments in the bloodstream also helps remove pimples, freckles, discolorations, and promotes healing of damaged skin tissues.
This impaired skin barrier function occurred due to de-granulation of most cells via cholinergic signals or oxidative stress derived from iNOS.
It helps to remove toxins from the body, increases collagen production and skin regeneration.